Experience Matters in Your Family Law Case
Warren, Ohio Divorce and Custody Lawyer
For over 34 years, the Biviano Law Firm has provided family law representation to clients throughout northeast Ohio. Attorney Bill Biviano is one of only 100 Board Certified Family Relations Law Specialists in Ohio. He has a strong commitment to clients facing difficult family law matters.
To speak to an attorney, contact our firm by calling 330.392.5000.
Areas of Practice
The Biviano Law Firm centers its focus on the practice of matrimonial law, including:
- Child custody
- Prenuptial and premarital agreements
- Divorce planning
- Property division / business valuation
- Cohabitation agreements
- Spousal support / alimony
- Child support
- Ohio cash medical support orders
- Paternity issues
- Contested matrimonial litigation
We also represent clients in interstate child custody cases involving parents who wish to leave the area, or parents needing local representation who have never established residency in Ohio.
Find out more about our areas of practice.
Experienced Matrimonial Lawyer
Bill Biviano is a 34-year veteran of matrimonial law practice, and has an impressive list of credentials:
- He is one of only 100 Board Certified Family Relations Law Specialists in Ohio
- He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- He is a Fellow of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- He was named an Ohio SuperLawyer in the years 2003 through 2008
- He is currently listed in Best Lawyers in America
For aggressive and effective representation in complex divorce and custody matters, contact our Warren family relations law firm.
Biviano Law Firm
700 Huntington Bank Tower
108 Main Avenue S.W.
Warren, OH 44481-1089
Phone: 330.392.5000 - Fax: 330.393.0008